1. Do I Need to register in order to place and order?
We recommend that all our customers register with us, to get the best service and offers available.
Being a registered user, one can avail several benefits that are favorable :
1. Updates on what is the latest in store.
2. Save your address and view order status.
3. Save shipping details.
4. Get special promotional codes/reward points.
2. HOW DO I REGISTER?
You can register by simply setting up an email address and a password. Sign in to view what is already in your shopping cart.
3. How can I change my personal Details or shipping Address?
Kindly write to us on 'email@example.com'. We will confirm and get back to you.
4. How do I Purchase an Item or Several items at Jhelum?
Online shopping is quite an easy procedure. Start by choosing your items, add them to your shopping bag and proceed to checkout. We will connect with you to verify that you have purchased a product from Jhelum.
5. What size should i order?
Sizes vary across designers. So we have provided a size chart with detailed measurements. Kindly check the measurements before ordering. The measurements are taken from actual garments and so please allow +_1 inch difference due to manual methods or contact us stylist@Jhelum.in
6. Does Jhelum offer Alterations?
If after purchase you find that your garment still does not fit you right, you can bring it to the Jhelum store to be altered at an additional fee.
Alternatively, for domestic customers, we provide an option of getting your garment altered by our in house tailor. This service is not available to customers outside India. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for the same and we will get back to you with the process and pricing. Alterations are applicable to additional charges including shipping of the product.
7. I need help deciding what to buy. can I speak to a stylist?
Yes. At Jhelum, we have stylists that can help you find something in a particular style or for a specific occasion. If you have queries regarding what color would suit you or what garment would enhance your body type, our stylists will solve it all. For styling related queries, you can email us at email@example.com or call us at +91 7506262333 from Monday to Sunday (11am-8pm IST).
8. I liked an outfit at jhelum store but it is not available online. How do I purchase it?
Kindly write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 7506262333. Our team will get in touch with you.
9. Are the colors shown on the website accurate to the garments?
We strive to try and display the colors of the garment as accurate as possible on our website. However, we cannot give you a 100% guarantee that the colors of the garment will match the colors viewed on an electronic device. Take note that slight variations may occur.
10. Can I place an order for an item that is out of stock?
For a sold out item, select the size of your choice and send us a request with your details at email@example.com or call us on +917506262333 and we will get back to you once the product is available or if an order with the designers can be placed.
11. Can I cancel my order once it has been placed?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly refer to our 'Returns & Exchanges' policy for the same.
12. Which items can be exchanged
Only Garments can be exchanged. Please refer to the list of non returnable & non exchangeable items in the Returns & Exchanges.
13. I HAVENT RECEIVED ALL ITEMS THAT I HAVE PURCHASED. WHEN WILL IT BE DELIVERED?
If you have purchased multiple items, there is a fair chance that the items will get dispatched on separate days. View ‘Track my orders ’to know the status of each of your items.
14. Do I need to sign for my order upon delivery?
Due to the value of the goods we sell, we request to place your signature against your order once the items has been delivered successfully to your address.
15. What are the payment methods you accept?
We accept credit and debit cards. Net Banking is other payment option. NO cash on delivery.
16. When will I be charged?
If you pay by credit or debit cards, you will be charged immediately after your order is placed successfully.
17. Is it safe to use my credit card?
Jhelum accepts accepts credit card payments through a secure online server, as we realize the importance of the security of your details.
18. What are your shipping charges?
Free shipping is only applicable to customers in India. For customers outside India, the shipping charges will be on actuals & details will be given on request.
19. What additional duties and taxes will I have to pay?
All product prices for customers in India are inclusive of all taxes and duties. For customers overseas, all product prices (on a Delivery Duty Unpaid basis) displayed are exclusive of all import duties. As a recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you reside in, for which payment of these at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
20. How long will it take to recieve my order?
Kindly drop an email to 'email@example.com' to track your orders.
21. What is the returns and exchange policy at jhelum for india?
Please visit our Returns & Exchange page for more Details.
22. Does jhelum ship to multiple addresses?
You can only make an order upon checkout to be shipped to one address. However, if you require more than one item to be shipped to more than one address, you will have to make separate transactions per item.
23. Is my packaging insured?
All items are insured against accidental damage and theft while in transit from our store to the shipping address. However, once your items have been delivered to your address, they are no longer covered under insurance. Upon arrival, if your box is damaged, we recommend that you either refuse the delivery or make a note while signing for it that you are accepting a damaged box and click a picture and send it to us immediately.
24. What kind of packaging will my order be shipped in?
All merchandise from Jhelum will be signed, sealed and delivered in a signature Jhelum box that will ensure that your product will reach safely to its destination without any damage.
25. After returning an item when will i get the Credit note?
Kindly refer to our 'Returns & Exchanges' policy for the same.
26. Can I return the product to jhelum store instead of shipping it back?
Yes you can. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +917506262333 mentioning that you would prefer returning the product at the Jhelum Store and the store manager will be informed in advance of your arrival. You are eligible for returns & exchange only once the product has been checked & verified.
27. How do I return or exchange the product I have bought?
Kindly refer to our 'Returns & Exchanges' policy for the same.
28. How do I know that the products you sell are aunthetic?
We assure you that we are an authorized online store/distributor and we sell only authentic designer wear that our merchandisers have handpicked.
29. My item has arrived damaged or incorrect. what do i do?
We do a thorough quality check and size check from our end before dispatching the garment/item. For size of readily available we have size chart for reference and for custom made items we have given a detailed measurement chart which needs to be filled by you before placing orders. However you can write to us on email@example.com or +91 7506262333 for any enquiries.
30. How do i know if my order has been placed?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an email confirmation stating that your order has been placed successfully.
31. I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. HOW DO I CHANGE IT?
If you have forgotten your password, simply click on ‘Forgot password’ and you will be redirected to an email where you can reset your password.