a. The domain http://www.jhelum.in including any web-pages thereof is the web-site (“Website”) of Jhelum (hereinafter “Jhelum”, “we”, “us” or “our”) having its Registered Office at Kamla Spaces, Shop No. 7, Ground Flr., Off Link Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400054
b. This policy sets out the terms and conditions, on fulfilment of which Jhelum may permit you to either (i) return the products and/or (ii) exchange them for other products.
c. This policy applies to all the products sold by Jhelum through the Website
d. You are requested to read our Terms and Conditions and other policies available on the Website in addition to this policy as the same are binding upon you.
Jhelum has a simple and hassle free return and/or exchange policy for certain products purchased from the Website provided following conditions are fulfilled:
1. This facility is available for patrons located in India only.
2. The products must be returned to Jhelum within 7 (seven) days from the delivery date.
3. Please check the list of non-returnable or non-exchangeable products at the end of the policy. Jhelum may update this list from time to time and without any prior notice to you.
4. The product must be returned in its original condition along with the invoice, all labels, tags, authenticity cards, dust bags, designer boxes, hangers, freebies, if any and other packaging intact sold as a part of the product.
5. Any garment sought to be returned or exchanged, should be unworn or unwashed. Garments that are found to be worn or damaged or soiled will not be accepted for return or exchange.
6. Products returned under this policy will be subject to quality testing/inspection.
7. If Jhelum accepts the product returned, you will be entitled to a “Jhelum Credit Note” only which can be used to purchase any other merchandise
8. Notwithstanding anything contained in this policy, Jhelum reserves a right to reject any request for return and/or exchange of any products without giving any reasons for the same. In such cases, products will be sent back to the customer at the original shipping address.
9. Jhelum Credit Note shall not exceed the value of the product returned and/or exchanged but may be subject to deductions of any benefits for example any discounts availed, shipping or delivery charges waiver, etc., if any.
In case of a conflict in any terms of Returns and Exchange Policy, the decision of Jhelum- J G D COUTURE shall be final and concluding, and you irrevocably withdraw your right to make any claim or demur on this ground.
LIST OF NON-RETURNABLE OR NON-EXCHANGEABLE PRODUCTS
1. Accessories, scarves, pocket square etc.;
2. Custom made products;
3. Altered products as per the specifications/measurements provided by you;
4. Products that are purchased in any sale / promotion organised by Jhelum; and
5. Products which were identified/marked as non-returnable or non-exchangeable at the time of purchase;
Returns or Exchange Procedure:
a. The returns procedure can also be initiated through the Website by following the below mentioned steps:
i If you made the purchase as a registered user, log in to your account to initiate the process.
ii If you made the purchase from the Website as a guest, please register on the Website using the same email address provided while purchasing the product so that your products appear in your order history. You can initiate the process of return only if the said product appears in your order history.
b.Alternatively, you can initiate the returns/exchange procedure by writing an e-mail to (_______________) Jhelum will email a ‘Returns/Exchange Request Form’ for you to fill up and email back to Jhelum .
c. If you are not the actual purchaser but received the product from some Jhelum customer, (for example as gift), you will have to request the concerned Jhelum customer to initiate the return process.
d. Upon receiving a ‘R&E Request Form’, Jhelum will generate a credit note number which will be shared with you. This credit note number must be used in all communication(s) with Jhelum .
e. You can return the product by selecting any one of the below options in the R&E Exchange Request Form
(i) Ship it back to Jhelum by sending it to the address provided by us.. You will be solely responsible to ensure that the product is delivered to Jhelum in good condition and Jhelum will not be held liable for any damage caused to the product during transit.
(ii) Jhelum will send you a confirmatory e-mail upon receiving the products. Upon undertaking quality test and inspecting the product, Jhelum will inform you about its decision with respect to acceptance or rejection of the products within 2 (two) working days of receiving the product.
(iii) If Jhelum accepts the return/exchange request, value of the product returned/exchanged will be will be credited into Jhelum Credit Note in 5 (five) working days of receiving the product. However, if Jhelum rejects the return/exchange we will ship the product back to you.
(iv) If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about your return, or are having trouble with the online returns process, you can email us at (_____________________)
1) Jhelum credit note is valid for a period of 6 months from its date of issue.
2) If the value of products purchased using the Jhelum Credit Note
a) Exceeds the credit available in your Jhelum Credit Note, you must pay the differential amount.
b) Is less than the credit available in your Jhelum Credit Note, the remaining credit balance in your account with Jhelum after deduction of order value will continue to be available to you for subsequent transactions must be undertaken within______ from date of issue of Jhelum Credit Note.
1) For the purpose of this policy, the term ‘incorrect product’ means the product does not match the description or specification set out in the purchase order or Website with respect to colour, size, or material.
2) Jhelum takes utmost care to deliver the products as per your order. If incorrect product is delivered, you must notify us by sending an email at email@example.com within 2 days of receiving the product.
Do you ship outside India?
Yes, we deliver to most of the countries in the world and offer different shipping options as applicable.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is free within India. For shipments outside India, it shall be ten percent(10%) of the product cost.
Are there any duties and taxes?
For customers within India, all prices specified on the website are inclusive of Indian taxes and GST.
For customers outside India, duties are not included in the price. Customers are responsible for paying any import duties, custom fees, or local taxes. Jhelum will not reimburse these expenses. It is necessary to pay these in order to release your order from customs.
How do I know my order has been placed?
Upon placing your order, you will see an order confirmation number on your screen. You will also receive an email confirmation from us. In case there are any issues with processing your order, you will be notified with an email.
How do I track my order?
Once you have placed an order, we will send you a tracking number/ AWB through an email. You will be able to view the date your item is in process to the date of shipment to the date of your item being in the process of delivery.
When will I receive my order?
The estimated delivery time of each product is mentioned on product page. Please take note of the dates given before you proceed to checkout. Most garments will be shipped within 5-7 weeks of receiving the order. Accessories will be shipped within 3 weeks, depending on the designer and product style. However, this is subject to availability.
Orders within India should reach the customer within 5-7 days after the date of dispatch. Orders outside India should reach the customer within 5-7 days after the date of dispatch subject to product being ready.
Can I change my shipping address after my order has been placed?
If there is an error in the shipping address you specified at the time of checkout, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us immediately. We are unable to change a shipping address or redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
Are my items insured?
Yes, all our products are insured from the time they leave Jhelum to the time they reach your delivery address. Once a package has been signed for at the delivery address, it is no longer insured. If a product is damaged upon arrival, either refuse to accept it or notify us via email or phone within 24 hours of receipt.
If you have any additional shipping relating queries, feel free to email us at (____________) or call customer care at +91 750 6262333.